You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introducing the D4 Digi Charger from Nitecore, a sophisticated and efficient four-channel battery charger. The sleek and informative charger is compatible with a wide variety of battery sizes and chemistries. Capable of charging four batteries simultaneously, the D4 is capable of charging everything from Lithium-Ion, to LiFePO4, to NiMh, to NiCd chemistries, and automatically detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
- Compatible with: Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440,Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!